Sunday, July 29, 2007

First things first...

Well, this will be my first blog entry. I'm wondering if anyone will ever read this or if this will just be my personal space to list my thoughts, actions, and daily activities...hmmm. *pondering* ;) Whatever the case may be, I'll leave it at that. :)

Classes for yoga instructor teaching begin in 6 weeks and I have been upping my daily practice at home. I feel like I'm starting yoga for the first time!! I try to keep a peaceful mind, as I usually do, when I am doing the poses, but with every balance and bead of sweat I think, "Oh crap...I wonder if anyone else is *this* poorly tuned..." or "When the instructors see me they're going to think, 'who let that disaster in here?'..." Then I cringe. I guess this is the beginning of the journey. :) I'm sure that all yoga teachers have gone through the "I'm not good enough" phase...errr.....at least I kind of hope they have. :-p ;)

Ok, that's basically it for now. :)

No comments: